- As part of the design team, you will oversee the development cycle of the online shop and web-based tools in collaboration with product owners and software engineers
- You will be part of a team that drives UI and UX development, working in cross-functional, agile teams in a rapidly growing company
- Creating a world-class user experience by working closely with user research, usability testing and engineering, and taking full responsibility for design in a customer-facing product team
- You are able to read and analyse data and use professional and business insights to solve usability problems.
- You think from the user’s perspective and champion them to create experiences that go beyond standard eCommerce.
- You also create user journey flows, personas, sketches/wireframes, prototypes and UI screens using an established design system with quality and elegance from start to finish.
- You will create a concise hierarchy and navigation for current and future experiences to create a superior product
- At least 3+ years of experience in end-to-end development of digital products in agile teams
- Strong product design (UI/UX) skills and a good understanding of UI and interaction design patterns on mobile devices and larger screens using responsive web design
- Experience in product development in agile and cross-functional teams, working closely with product owners, engineers, and other designers.
- Comfortable prototyping from sketches to digital wire-framing and hi-fidelity UI in Figma
- Understanding of mobile-first workflow and user-centered design approach
- Passion for UI, UX, and product design as well as innovation
- Experience with design systems as well as design, prototyping, and developer handovers
- You think in a structured and conceptual way, are proactive, forward thinking, and detail oriented
- Very good communication skills in English and German and a collaborative approach
What we offer you
- Full transparency: For this role, we have a salary band between 44,000€ and 59,000€ gross per year. The salary that we will offer you will always be within this span and is based on the skills that you show during the recruitment process.
- Our employees matter to us: We offer you a permanent contract, a BVG ticket and relocation support for international applicants moving to Germany
- Work-life balance: 29 vacation days, flexible working hours, up to three days of working from home a week and in specific cases the option to work 100 % remotely; the possibility of a paid sabbatical
- flaconi Academy: Actively shape your own career path by taking advantage of our internal and external training opportunities
- We care about your well being: We want to support you also during the difficult times. For this, we offer you and your close relatives counseling sessions with mental health professionals
- flaconi Fitness: a wide range of sports options & discounts on memberships
- Family first: Our “emergency-daycare” is there for you in out-of-the-ordinary situations to look after your child on site at our office
- Thinking about tomorrow together: flaconi subsidizes your savings contribution to the company pension scheme with an additional 20%
- A comfortable working space with everything you need: high end technical equipment, fruits and drinks, no dress code and dogs are welcome in our office!
- Other perks: great discounts in our online shop as well with our partner companies, cool team events & company parties!